Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentines Day

Michael moved into a new apartment but his lease for his old apartment ended on the 14th and he couldn't move into his new apartment until the 15th. That meant he needed to stay at my house for a night. So I decided to make his favorite dinner and gather my whole family together for a fried chicken dinner. Plus it was Valentine's Day.

I'm such a planner that I even make a list of times to start cooking certain items with the hope of everything being ready at the same time. But that's not always the case. When Melissa walked in I told her we may have to eat things one at a time. I couldn't believe that with a little extra push on my part, everything came out on time and was one of the best meals I've made in a long time.

With all my concentration centered on dinner, I totally forgot to take a family pic. But it was a great Valentine's Day for me having all my family together.

No comments:

Post a Comment