Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas 2022 & Goldie's First Christmas

After weeks of preparation - decorating, thinking of gift ideas, buying gifts, wrapping gifts, preparing a dinner menu and doing meal prep - it's all over in about 3 hours.
I wish there was some way I could figure out how to have everyone unwrap gifts individually so we could actually see what everyone got. But how do you hold off these sweet little faces while one of their siblings is opening their gifts and the others are sitting by watching.
Add that to the fact that the older "kids" usually have the same items. So my only solution is to let everyone just go for it.
While there may be chaos and confusion there's never enough presents (for the kids) and too much food. I think next year I'm going with pizza and wings. Easy to prepare and the left overs are easier to heat up for a late night snack. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment