Monday, September 19, 2022

Tonsillectomy, Adenoids and a Clip of the Tongue

Poor Violet has been suffering with ear infections since the beginning of summer. After a trip to an ENT, it was determined her tonsils were huge and needed to come out. Plus the range of motion with her tongue wasn't correct so they also did a lingual frenectomy (Google it for a better definition).

Surgery went well and now she's on the mend.

Now me, on the other hand.....I had the pleasure of entertaining Hazel for the day. After dropping Lincoln off at school we did a WalMart run. The good thing about Hazel is she loves to do housework so she helped me put away all my purchases.

Then back to her house for painting pictures. That only lasted so long so she decided to take my phone and take a lot of pictures. Nothing worth keeping but it kept her busy until Violet got home. I don't know who was more tired, me or Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment