Sunday, April 17, 2022

Sunday Showcase - Easter

I'm changing up my Sunday Showcase because today is Easter so I'm showcasing family.

Michele came to town and we went to The Big Biscuit for breakfast before our big Easter dinner later in the afternoon. Even though the temperature had dropped considerably, I'd bought an Easter outfit and I was bound and determined to wear it. When we walked into the restaurant, I felt like an Easter egg in a dirt field. Everyone was in their winter dark clothes and I was in my Easter finest.

Michele also spent more time making clues for the kids to find 4 Easter eggs than it took the kids to find them. She made them age specific so Hazel's clues were pictures.

Then it was off to the garage to find the rest of the eggs. Lots of places to hide eggs in my 3 car garage. 

It's not often we can get Hazel to participate in picture taking but she did pose for a few pics.

My house is always so quiet when the kids leave. I'm happy for the calm before and after the storm but I miss all the excitement. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment