Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Goldie Celine Taylor

I was up at 4:00 this morning in order to be at Melissa's by 5:00 so she could get to the hospital to have baby number 4.

After dropping the kids off at school I was extremely hungry so I took Hazel to Sonic. I wasn't sure what she would eat for breakfast but her choice was French fries. Anything to keep her happy.

At 11:15, Melissa sent me a pic of our new baby girl. Boy she has kids fast.

Trish came over to help with Hazel. Hazel hasn't been away from Melissa for any length of time so the extra help was a great distraction.

Jamie came home around dinner time and I got my chance to hold the baby. With all the Covid restrictions, it was kind of nice to spend time alone with just Melissa and the baby.

Meet Goldie Celine Taylor. I know kids change every day but I swear as I sat there holding her, I had the feeling it was 38 years ago and I was holding baby Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment