Friday, October 8, 2021

House on the Market

On October 1, I finally decided to put my house on the market preparing for the move to my new house - when it's ready.

By 2:00  that afternoon, I had an offer way over asking price. Everything looked good and I signed the paperwork. My realtor called and said an appraisal wasn't even needed due to the amount of money the buyers were putting down. I was so excited I began to take all the staging pieces down. Two days later my realtor called with the bad news that the buyers had changed their mind. I was crushed.

So we began the process of re-staging and getting the house back on the market WITH the stipulation that I wasn't going to look at any offers until after the open house on Saturday. Notices began pouring in for showings on Friday. Since I couldn't be at the house, I decided to go to the park with Hazel.

We went to the park down the street from my new house. Tons of playground equipment and lots of nature green space. I took a few shots of Hazel stopping to smell the flowers then brushing her hands that she was done. While the park adventure was supposed to keep my mind off the house, I couldn't help but wonder if I would receive an offer. Fingers crossed all goes well on Saturday for the open house.

No comments:

Post a Comment