Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Michael Turns 40!

I absolutely cannot believe I have a son who's 40 years old.

To celebrate hitting the big "40", I reserved 2 bays at Top Golf. Melissa, Jamie, Violet, Lincoln, Hazel and I used one bay and Michael and his friends used the bay right next to us. I have to admit it was one of the best birthday parties when you want to include both family and friends.
I'm not sure why I started this birthday sombrero picture. I think it was because we used to go to Mexican restaurants and they would sing Happy Birthday at your table with a sombrero. With the pandemic, that couldn't be done...thus the sombrero.
I wanted Michael to feel as special as possible so I got him a shirt to commemorate the big day. It's not easy getting Michael to wear clothes he doesn't pick out himself but he either liked it or was just accommodating me. In actuality, the shirt is exactly Michael. "Who knew 40 could look this good". Happy Birthday Michael. If anyone asks how old you are and we're together, tell them your Mother had you at 15! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment