Saturday, November 21, 2020

Kindle Love

In 2012 I bought my first Kindle and with a little love, it's still going strong. My Kindle wasn't holding a charge very well so I put it in airplane mode and it's working better than ever. That took care of the power problem. 

I splurged a bit on the case when I bought my Kindle. It's a leather book jacket with a magnetic clasp that's perfect for reading one-handed before I fall asleep. The other night I noticed a round metal disc lying on my pillow. It was the magnetic disc in the flap that holds the cover closed when it's either open or closed. I tried looking on Amazon for another cover since I got the battery problem solved but to my dismay, Amazon no longer makes a cover for this older Kindle. So out came the safety pin to close the frayed gap. I probably could have put a few stitches in the clasp but it was hard enough pushing through the safety pin. I refuse to buy another Kindle since I love this one so much. What do I care what it looks like? I only read it in bed and unless Khloe or Lola are there, I'm pretty much by myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment