Wednesday, March 18, 2020

"Baby" Violet is 7 Years Old

We kind of threw the quarantine rule book out the window so we could have a birthday party to celebrate Violet's 7th birthday. We were only 2 over the 1o maximum limit but it was all family.
As much as I enjoy babies, playing with Violet is much more interesting as she gets older. We played Candy Crush together and now she can read to me instead of me reading to her. Violet still got a lot of craft type gifts and clothes but I gave her something she's been asking for - a $100 bill. I asked Violet if I could go shopping with her. She said "yes, but I have to use my own money!" Not only is she getting older, she's getting smarter. Happy Birthday, Violet. As soon as this quarantine is lifted, we're off to the mall!

No comments:

Post a Comment