Sunday, July 28, 2019

Tree Trimming and Popsicles

As Violet and Lincoln get older, it's a little easier to get them to help me with things around the house...and a little surprising.
There were a few weeds in my landscaping so we walked around the house to pull the intruding weeds. Violet and Lincoln even got under the deck for those pesky plants.
Then Violet went around the yard and watered all my plants while Lincoln and I sprayed a little weed killer.
Meanwhile, Jamie was trimming low hanging branches on the front and back yard trees.
I'm not the only one dragging limbs to the front yard. Violet pitched in and we had those few branches to the front in no time.
We had to take a couple of breaks...
But the best break was popsicles at the end. If anyone is looking for a hard working landscaper, just contact me and I'll give you Violet's number. She's a real champ when it comes to helping Ma!

No comments:

Post a Comment