Saturday, June 8, 2019

Grease Is The Word

When you have to work on your birthday, what better way to celebrate than with a Grease themed slot tournament.
If a prize was given for best recreation of characters from Grease, I think they would have to give it to Michael and his co-worker. Michael may need a little more hair to portray John Travolta's character Danny but the idea is there.
All the guys wore leather T Bird jackets while the ladies wore Pink Lady jackets.
If I would have known the theme earlier, I might have found my old poodle skirt and dressed the part to take Michael to lunch. But then again, I might have been mistaken for an employee and asked dozen of questions from the guests.
Happy Birthday Michael! I couldn't ask for a better son. And stop telling people your real age. All that does is make me older!

No comments:

Post a Comment