Saturday, March 18, 2017

Happy Birthday Violet!

Where has the time gone? I can't believe that Violet is 4 years old.
Violet was very much involved in planning her princess birthday party, working on her invitations, picking out her cupcakes and deciding on which princess she would be.
Melissa decorated her house as a princess castle.
From the beginning, Violet was going to be Cinderella. But after watching Elena of Avalor (Disney's newest princess), that's who she wanted to be. It didn't help that Melissa let her open her new Princess Elena dress before the party.
Even I got into the theme of the party and wore my own princess dress. What a grandmother won't do for a little attention!
After all the little princesses arrived, they were surprised with a visit from Cinderella. She did a wonderful job of keeping all the kids entertained. Not one child took their eyes off of her while she was there.
The party was a huge success for all the work Melissa and Jamie put into it.
But let's not forget the traditional "age" shirt. I forgot all about it. But Melissa is usually on top of these things. I've marked my calendar for next year so I don't forget. Happy Birthday Violet!

No comments:

Post a Comment