Thursday, September 22, 2016

Violet's Field Trip & Babysitting Lincoln

Violet had her first field trip to a train station. Appropriate since her great grandfather spent the first several years of his career riding a train.
Melissa is worried because she thinks Violet is the "shy" kid. I'd much rather have a child who is quiet than the one running around screaming like a mad man.
I think Violet is more like Michele. Extremely intelligent. She's always analyzing the situation and determining whether or not it's worth her time to even add her two cents.
Meanwhile, I was back at the Taylor home babysitting Lincoln. As soon as everyone left, Lincoln started yawning which meant nap time. It only took me 10 minutes to get him to sleep. After an hour's nap he played with all the toys he could find. I think he was so happy to pick up a toy and hold it without Violet ripping it out of his hands. Not one time did he cry because his mother wasn't there. But as soon as she walked in the door, his face lit up and he only wanted her.
My next assignment is next Friday while Melissa and Violet go to the eye doctor. Hopefully the results will be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment