Sunday, September 6, 2015

Packing Up

Michele came to town to help me finish packing up 60 years worth of...memorabilia...from Dad's house after his move to The Parkway. We worked for 2 days boxing and sorting cabinets and shelves full of things Mom and Dad (mostly Mom) had collected throughout the years. I can only image what they left at the old house that Karen now lives in. But we got everything but a few pieces of heavy furniture moved to the garage. The house is now ready to put on the market.
Afterwards we went to Salty Iguana for well deserved margaritas. I didn't notice Michele had changed from her work clothes until after I saw the picture. Me, I ran my hands through my hair and went to dinner.
Melissa and Violet joined us then we went to my house so Violet could show Michele her table and Playdoh toys. Teresa stopped by to give me another key to Dad's apartment - yes, in less than a week I lost mine. Violet's starting to warm up to Teresa a bit. She even said her name!

No comments:

Post a Comment