Monday, February 23, 2015

Ponchos, Ponchos and More Ponchos

Boy I'm like a dog with a bone. I get an idea in my head and I just can't let it go. A month ago I made Violet a poncho. My friend Sonia, who is a big crochet person, had a birthday coming up and I wanted to make her a poncho and give her the pattern.
After I made Sonia's poncho I kept wearing it around the house so I decided to make myself a poncho.
That turned into a poncho for Ashley and one for Melissa.
Then Violet started liking the idea of wearing her poncho instead of putting on her coat.
She's even doing the modeling face here.
Then Violet called me and wanted me to make a blankey for her baby so I decided to make the baby a poncho too. Too bad I can't crochet faster. I could open a site on Etsy and sell these. My only problem is I'd only be making about 50 cents an hour.  Or I'd  have to sell the ponchos for $1,000. Not a lot of money in hand made items.

No comments:

Post a Comment