Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Birthday Shopping

I always find it rather difficult to shop for presents for my kids. Melissa's birthday is next Monday and Ashley's birthday falls while I'm on vacation.
So today was the day the girls went shopping for birthday presents. Melissa and Ashley both chose purses by Michael Kors. Yes, I said Michael Kors. Coach just doesn't have the style and design that was as desirable as it used to be.
Even Violet joined in the girls' day out. She enjoyed the purse shopping until she found out the purses were strapped to the counters not allowing her to run around the store with an expensive purse draped from her shoulder. So being the good "Ma" I am, we went into the mall area so Violet could people watch. All that shopping makes a girl rather tired. Violet fell asleep within 5 minutes of getting in the car and slept for 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment