Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Taylors Move Out

I told Melissa and Jamie they could stay with me while they sold their house and built a new one. But they had one year to get this completed before I kicked them out. August 16th was their deadline and they made it with a week to spare.
I'm not going to miss all the toys in the bathtub....
Or the toilet paper sitting on the sink instead of in the holder.
I tend to be a bit claustrophobic so having the doors shut all the time will not be missed.
My OCD really kicks in with all the toys spread around the living room...
And this messy tote full of dog toys. I won't miss this.
The trash can sitting on the bay window ledge has always been an attractive site that certainly won't be missed.
On the top of the list would be these annoying child proof locks which my arthritic hands have trouble opening. And when I forget to relock them, Violet is the first one to point it out. This too will not be missed.
But even with all the inconveniences I will definitely miss seeing this adorable face each and every morning. Even though I will miss the Taylors all I have to do is remember that jeep in my garage and I'll gladly jump in my car and run over to see them. So Melissa, Jamie, Violet, Lola and Khloe - enjoy your new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment