Saturday, May 4, 2024

Yearly Landscape Flowers & Yard Art

Teresa and I headed to Lowry City on Thursday where my friend from high school has a daughter who owns a greenhouse.

Most of these flowers are mine but Teresa did purchase a few.

It's not hard putting out flowers when you just stick them in your favorite pieces of yard art.

There's my flowering bird bath which this year I decided instead of filling the bowl with water which gets a little murky during the hot summer days, I would put in a flowering plant. Also my bicycle, chairs and stone bench with a small watering can.

Let's not forget the back yard where I hang my hummingbird feeder. I actually saw a hummingbird right after I hung the feeder but hummingbirds are way too fast to try and grab a picture.

My newest piece this year is Fiona the flamingo. As soon as those grassy plants get a little bigger, she won't look so bad standing in front of the transformer.

No comments:

Post a Comment